Plans for the weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BearPear

Veteran
Been to Monk Park Farm today, and fed the lambs - got covered in milk due to my ill-handling of the bottle, and their greedy urge to feed. Also climbed the hill above the White Horse twice for fun (exercise).

Dunno tomorrow, maybe shopping with her indoors, watching a gig tomorrow night in Bradford (Rio's)

Chester Zoo on Sunday/Monday cos I lov the bat cave/house.

Who's on at Rio's, and isn't it a long way to come from where you are?

We are going to have a wander around the Saltaire Food Festival, and may have a small drinkie in the aptly named bar "Don't Tell Titus"

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
I will be at the Tour of Britain last stage in docklands on saturday, and a 12 hour shift at work on sunday.

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Pick up bike number 3 from LBS after having repair to Nexus hub
Wash laundry
Clean house
Tidy garden
Search for jobs & send out CV

:ohmy: Good luck Touche!!!:hugs:

I'll be doing some cargo-biking with my trusty Trek tank .... lots of potatoes to be harvested from the allotment :hungry: , and the usual beans, courgettes etc :tongue: . Depending on the weather, I may also try and see if I can get some test-rides in the search for n+1 :wub:

T

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Who's on at Rio's, and isn't it a long way to come from where you are?

We are going to have a wander around the Saltaire Food Festival, and may have a small drinkie in the aptly named bar "Don't Tell Titus"

A workmate's son is playing his last gig with a band called Fortress.

I am getting a lift, so not bothered about distance.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
couple of yellow fizzy fellers tonight and some strenuous riding/ carrying over the weeekend- got the big grunt next weekend.

Oh heck....3 Peaks soon..... very soon ............you nutta..............:wacko:

Get some quality training in, ease off, get the missus to massage the muscles over the next week (ahem) :wacko:, and have a............blast......... ish....... crazy.................

Go for it mate............. :thumbsup:

pepecat

Work tomorrow morning, then general house tidying/washing/hoovering/twiddling with new (old) bike... sunday will be working on the PhD all day. Sadly I can't justify going for a ride this weekend...... *sigh*

Off playing in a carnival with the samba band I'm part of tomorrow...followed by a quick performance in a local pub, so I won't complain.

Then it's back to job hunting.

Wanted to go for a bike ride on Sunday, but there's 2 problems - I'm stuck riding my dad's bike for now, which is way too big for me and frankly painful. And I seem to have knackered my hip flexor at gymnastics class tonight, so I'm walking like Peg-Leg Pete at the minute. :tongue:

Top Bottom