Plasma screen tv.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

colly

Re member eR
45" x 26" screen.

Free because it isn't working !!!

If you understand tv's or electronics you might know how to fix it. I don't and it is in the way.

All you have to do is collect it.

Let me know if you are interested.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
So basically you have a 52" plasma that doesn't work ;). Is it out of warranty/had anybody had a look at it?

OP
OP
colly

colly

Re member eR
It is well out of warranty, it has been behind the sofa in our front room for over a year gathering dust.

No no one has had a look at it but it comes from my son's bosses place and he lobbed it out because he got himself a new tv because this had stopped working. My lad had ideas on getting it fixed but never did. He now has his own place cw tv etc and I am left with it cluttering up the place.

I have no interest in it tbh so anyone who can fix it (or thinks they can) is welcome.

I guess I could try and flog it but even though new it was probably quite expensive, a defunct tv, no matter how fancy, is still not much of a bargain.

It's yours if you want it.:blush:

Weighs a ton though.:o)

Have you seen the amount of faulty stuff that is on ebay and it still is bid on? I've seen digital cameras, TV's, iPods, MP3 players, etc - all having a fair amount of bids placed on them. I guess there's always a few people out there up for a challenge or hoping there's a chance of sorting it out somehow.
So if you wop it onto ebay as a faulty product, it's bound to be sold. And then you'll have it out of the house. Sawtidd.
Make sure it's faulty, mind - from your photos maybe it's your eyes.
Anyway, what about this weather we're having. Just superb! see you out there.

OP
OP
colly

colly

Re member eR
Titanium said:
Have you seen the amount of faulty stuff that is on ebay and it still is bid on? I've seen digital cameras, TV's, iPods, MP3 players, etc - all having a fair amount of bids placed on them. I guess there's always a few people out there up for a challenge or hoping there's a chance of sorting it out somehow.
So if you wop it onto ebay as a faulty product, it's bound to be sold. And then you'll have it out of the house. Sawtidd.
Make sure it's faulty, mind - from your photos maybe it's your eyes.
Anyway, what about this weather we're having. Just superb! see you out there.

hahaha.
Yes good idea will give e bay a go. I guess something for it is better than nothing.

Kestevan

Last of the Summer Winos
Colly,

My Father-in-law is a TV repairman.....

If you would like I can ask him to have a look at it for you - never know you might end up with a working TV.

PM me and if you can get it over to Holmfirth I'll see that it finds it;s way to him.

Top Bottom