Plastic Bike!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Keith Oates

Janner
I read an article about those some time ago (in C+ I think) but they were not very good as I remember and they flexed quite a bit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arch

Married to Night Train
Keith Oates said:
I read an article about those some time ago (in C+ I think) but they were not very good as I remember and they flexed quite a bit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I rode one briefly, it put me in mind of what it might be like trying to ride a blancmange on a trampoline...

Arch

Married to Night Train
Uncle Mort said:
...actually, that sounds like pretty good fun ;)

I was once at a talk given by a cycling tuba player, in a primary school (very funny guy, does a great act), and he was showing off his travelling set up - a Trice towing a trailer in which he carries the tuba, with solar panels to charge his lights etc... When he asked for questions at the end, after all the usual "how fast is it?", "have you had any accidents?" etc, one boy piped up

"How high would it go, if you dropped it on a trampoline?"

We had to admit, that was the most original question he'd ever been asked...

dodgy

Arch said:
"How high would it go, if you dropped it on a trampoline?"

We had to admit, that was the most original question he'd ever been asked...

Brilliant, can you imagine how this kid sees the world? ;)

Dave.

Amanda P

Legendary Member
On what other forum could the subject move so smoothly from plastic bikes to blancmange, trampolines and tubas? Fantastic!

Oh. Hang on. The answer to that is probably any forum to which Arch is a contributor.

Fantastic!

Top Bottom