Please help me out!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

eveliennetze

Anyone who could help fill in this survey??!
https://spreadsheets...yUDNKaWdOM0E6MQ

My name is Evelien Netze and I am a 24 year old student (International Business and languages) from The Netherlands. For the last part of my studies, I have to write a thesis on the basis of my internship at a bicycle manufacturer (De Fietsfabriek).
The base of my thesis is a research of the bicycle market in England.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to complete this survey, this is very helpful to me. Your feedback is important to me to collect information about the bicycle market in England, which I will use by writing my thesis.
This survey should only take about 3 minutes of your time. Your answers will be completely anonymous.

If you have any questions about the survey, please contact me at evelien_netze (at) hotmail.com.

krushavik

Didn't take long to fill in.

yello

I think some of your questions require mutli-choice answers. For instance, sometimes I visit people/places by train, sometimes by bike. Also, no (clear) option for motorcycle - my second most used form of transport.. well, third if you include feet!

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
Similar comments to Yello, I've added a note to the survey.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I put ''road bike'' under other for the what kind of bike question. I don't think of what I ride as a city bike even though it's hardly seen the countryside this year.

I also would have liked a multi-choice option for the ''bakfiets'' question - I think they're handy and heavy and not for me!

Top Bottom