Poetic Justice

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Karma does work sometimes:laugh:

I saw this, on the front cover of the Yorkshire Evening Post, when I picked up my Cycling Weekly this morning (1)

65785971_10217705704746662_100568398697594880_n.jpg

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co...own-house-broken-into-while-in-jail-1-9841099

I do wonder how sympathic (or not!!) any Police Officers attending the house afterwards were, & if they begged to be able to be the one to tell said scrote, that he'd been burgled!!?

1. Yes!!
A contradiction in terms. I'm old enough to remember when seeing the 'YEP' in shops, or having it delivered before 16:00 was unthinkable
Nowadays, it's out with the morning papers:wacko:
I understand why (costs/supply chain/etc...) but still...………………….

Photo actually taken in the WH Smiths, at the Hospital

Drago

Legendary Member
Oh dear. Still, the victim needn't worry - if the offenders are caught they'll get a fine and a community sentence, which will jolly well teach them a lesson.

Chris S

Legendary Member
Karma does work sometimes:laugh:
A contradiction in terms. I'm old enough to remember when seeing the 'YEP' in shops, or having it delivered before 16:00 was unthinkable
Nowadays, it's out with the morning papers:wacko:
In the 1970s the Birmingham Evening Mail also had morning and mid-day editions, and at least two local ones.

Rather ironically, now that it just has one edition, it's just called the Birmingham Mail.

yello

Living by the sword...

I used to love local papers (I still like them but my ardour has waned) but found, in the UK anyway, they have a great deal of advertising in them these days - usually cars or real estate. This makes them seem less like newspapers and more like flyers. I know, way of the world etc.

D

Deleted member 1258

We still have the local paper, Coventry Evening Telegraph.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
So our victim will be providing the police a complete list of all taken will he? :whistle:

Top Bottom