Pokémon Go

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
@ianrauk Could you recommend a map app or web page where we can find out where the local Gyms and Stops are? I don’t quite get how you find these places in the first instance. Thanking you kindly.
You don't need a seperate app or web page. The Pokemon app has a real time interactive map where you can see all the stops and gyms where ever you are. It works by using the GPS on your phone so you will need to make sure it's switched on.
Your chosen trainer walks with you. So if you see a Gym you just walk towards it until you are in range to spin the stop to collect or enter a Gym to battle.

OP
OP
Heltor Chasca

Heltor Chasca

Out-riding the Black Dog
You don't need a seperate app or web page. The Pokemon app has a real time interactive map where you can see all the stops and gyms where ever you are. It works by using the GPS on your phone so you will need to make sure it's switched on.
Your chosen trainer walks with you. So if you see a Gym you just walk towards it until you are in range to spin the stop to collect or enter a Gym to battle.

Great thank you. I can see something the other side of the valley.

I was thinking of one where you were, say going to a certain town for a visit one weekend, and you knew in advance where these locations were. Rather than walk around all day one end of town looking for one, when there was a Gym the other end of town. Anything like that you know of?

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Great thank you. I can see something the other side of the valley.

I was thinking of one where you were, say going to a certain town for a visit one weekend, and you knew in advance where these locations were. Rather than walk around all day one end of town looking for one, when there was a Gym the other end of town. Anything like that you know of?
No sorry. Ive never felt the need. The map is very expansive and you can see a lot from a good distance.

Last edited:

slow scot

Veteran
Does anyone else have a fascination for threads of which they absolutely no comprehension? I'm loving reading the posts but they might as well be written in Mandarin.

OP
OP
Heltor Chasca

Heltor Chasca

Out-riding the Black Dog
Does anyone else have a fascination for threads of which they absolutely no comprehension? I'm loving reading the posts but they might as well be written in Mandarin.

That’s ok. These are subliminal messages. By the morning you will be part of Satan’s army.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I've got a colleague that I see sat on a bench outside work, and she's often kicking some student's pokemon at 7.30am knocking them off top spot, or what ever, as the students are in bed.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
@Heltor Chasca
If your daughter wants a friends code to swap gifts, Ian Jnr' s is 4780 3899 6094.

Note. You can only have friends if when you registered for Pokemon on your phone, you set the players birth date as an adult.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I've got a colleague that I see sat on a bench outside work, and she's often kicking some student's pokemon at 7.30am knocking them off top spot, or what ever, as the students are in bed.
Not top spot but knocking them out of a Gym. If of course they are a different colour team.

OP
OP
Heltor Chasca

Heltor Chasca

Out-riding the Black Dog
@Heltor Chasca
If your daughter wants a friends code to swap gifts, Ian Jnr' s is 4780 3899 6094.

Note. You can only have friends if when you registered for Pokemon on your phone, you set the players birth date as an adult.

Thanking you kindly. I set it up with me as her adult and her as a child profile. I’ll have a fig and see what that means. I appreciate it. Thank you.

Top Bottom