<pokes laurence>

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
How are the application forms going?
I'm thrashing out the big fat lie supporting statement bit on mine at the moment. Proof that you can indeed polish poo and make it shine like the inside of diamond rat's peanut. ;) :sad:

Get on with it or I'll hide your grebes.

i have an interview on wednesday and i've just had a call from an agency saying they might have a temp post starting asap.

other than that.... i have a stack of forms to do.

i had to write a couple of covering letters and the agency even complimented me on one!

OP
OP
Chuffy

Chuffy

Veteran
laurence said:
i have an interview on wednesday and i've just had a call from an agency saying they might have a temp post starting asap.

other than that.... i have a stack of forms to do.

i had to write a couple of covering letters and the agency even complimented me on one!
Then you're cooking with gas duck-boy. :sad:
Good luck on Wednesday (and with the rest).

i half half a mind to blow the interview on wednesday as i'm not sure i fancy the charity... then again, might as well go for it and take the money!

i'm going to carry on doing applications though as i'm a fatalist and don't think i'll get anything.

how's your applications doing?

and leave my grebes alone or i'll set the swans on you.

OP
OP
Chuffy

Chuffy

Veteran
laurence said:
i half half a mind to blow the interview on wednesday as i'm not sure i fancy the charity... then again, might as well go for it and take the money!
When it comes to jobs I am equal opportunities whore. Take the money!

i'm going to carry on doing applications though as i'm a fatalist and don't think i'll get anything.
Well, you've got an interview on Wednesday for a start...

how's your applications doing?
Done, pending approval from Baggy.

and leave my grebes alone or i'll set the swans on you.
We've got black swans round here. And...egrets (I've had a few). Very nasty....:sad:

OP
OP
Chuffy

Chuffy

Veteran
laurence said:
send some my way!!!

fancy doing some of my applications then?
Google 'Black Swans Dawlish'. They're Australian apparently, but we try not to hold it against them.

...and NO! I bloody hate doing my own!

yup, black swans are antipodean, although the ones here probably came from captives that escaped. there used to be a lone one on the Thames at Kingston, but i think they caught it to try and pair it up with another further along the river.

i hate doing them too... although i also hate sending my CV in.

Top Bottom