Polycarbonate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Venod

Eh up
FB_IMG_1658834824660.jpg

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me

i wonder if the owner still loves his parrot lol

a.twiddler

Veteran
Much as I like pictures of parrots and birds in general I can't help feeling I've seen this before. (rummages about in profile). Ah yes, CC, November 2021. Suggestions for the parrot's owner -1) give it more attention -it's probably bored. 2) keep it away from your bikes!

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Some Polyfilla will soon sort that out.

The parrot, that is... Poison the bird with a big blob of Polyfilla so it won't be around to peck at the replacement wheel! *** :laugh:

*** That was a j*o*k*e. DO NOT POISON ANIMALS!!! :whistle:

Willd

Veteran

The parrot, that is... Poison the bird with a big blob of Polyfilla so it won't be around to peck at the replacement wheel! *** :laugh:

Unless they're fecking mice that is :cursing:, which have in the past chewed up: the tops off plastic bottles eg. car polish, garden seat covers, a parasol, pipe insulation, expanded polystyrene, a hammock, plastic storage boxes. None of which were in the slightest bit edible to any creature :wacko:

vickster

Legendary Member

Don’t you mean prettypollyfilla :laugh:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Unless they're fecking mice that is :cursing:, which have in the past chewed up: the tops off plastic bottles eg. car polish, garden seat covers, a parasol, pipe insulation, expanded polystyrene, a hammock, plastic storage boxes. None of which were in the slightest bit edible to any creature :wacko:

Buy a carnivorous parrot that prefers eating mice to eating the tops off plastic bottles eg. car polish, garden seat covers, a parasol, pipe insulation, expanded polystyrene, a hammock, plastic storage boxes or... bicycle wheels! :okay:

Top Bottom