poorly foot

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I was tidying up at Cyclemagic yesterday - anyone who has seen upstairs at CM will know what sort of job this is - and managed to drop a bike frame on my toes. Only, the frame had the chain wheel attached and it was this part that made contact with my right foot.

I now have two severly bruised toes - one of which has a large puncture wound, too. This morning they are almost black and twice normal size:sad:

Lady forumers are welcome to visit offering sympathy, lovingly homemade cake and lots of cups of tea.xx( I might manage a little homemade soup, too.

Apparently, this is the only known cure.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Oooh, unlucky mate. Should have been wearing clogs hey?

Globalti

Legendary Member
I fell over onto my bike and SAT on the chainring a few weeks ago; three teeth punctured my buttock. It bluddy hurt and I had some nice big scabs for a few days.

OP
OP
Hilldodger

Hilldodger

Guru
twentysix by twentyfive said:
But can you get your foot into your cycling shoes?

I'll only offer sympathy if you can't (ride your bike) :tongue:

But seriously - did you hop about on one foot? xx(

I can hardly get my foot into my slippers:cry:

If hopping on one foot and swearing was an olympic sport.........

Arch

Married to Night Train
Oooh, and you'll have black toenails for about a year until it grows out if you've damaged the nail bed... Well, that's what happened when I bruised my toe inside my walking boot...

Bad luck. But what possessed you try and tidy up, up there, without a team of sherpas, full expedition backup, and steel toed boots? (I know, I helped stack the stuff in the first place. Well, 'stack' makes it sound a bit more organised than it was..)

And has the parrot learnt any entertaining new words since the incident?xx(

Sorry I'm not on hand with the tea and cake and all, but have some virtual sympathy instead. I would offer to send Mum round to fuss over you, but she's got an essay to write...

Gromit

Über Member
Gromit points, laughs and exits stage right. :tongue:

Its hard to type with my fingers in my ears, its all I can do to block out the loud shagging noises coming from next door. xx( I think Pete's house is going to fall down.

Top Bottom