Posh or retro cycle shirts (LS or SS), what have you seen?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
@Colin Grigson looks like you and your lad are having a great time in that photo. Afraid I disagree with the don’t break the bank comment as your bike and kit is worth more than my whole collection. It’s all relative though as I am at the bargain/clearance end of the scale.
If I wanted to stretch my budget I would be looking at Attacus which Dave Noakes wears and Francis Cade does too.

Colin Grigson

Bass guitarist - Bad News
@Colin Grigson looks like you and your lad are having a great time in that photo. Afraid I disagree with the don’t break the bank comment as your bike and kit is worth more than my whole collection. It’s all relative though as I am at the bargain/clearance end of the scale.
If I wanted to stretch my budget I would be looking at Attacus which Dave Noakes wears and Francis Cade does too.
Thank you, we had a great ride with my lad getting up to 20km now - he’s only 11 years old so I’m well proud of that !.
I was referring only to the Rapha ‘core’ jersey (and not the bike of course) which I believe most people can afford … even if it means going without a night out or similar. Rapha ‘core’ stuff is surprisingly affordable but I do appreciate (as you said:notworthy:) that affordability is relative.

vickster

Legendary Member
Probs is the quality is usually not the same as the Prendas kit...
I don’t know to be honest, can only buy and see, can always return :okay:

DiggyGun

A rash vest ? What do you wear at the beach ? A skin suit ?

-9839-b6d29e32297f.__CR0,0,970,600_PT0_SX970_V1___.png

Top Bottom