Positives after cycling accident.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Venod

Eh up
I wouldn't recommend it as a regular source of income but the most positive thing to come out of my cycling accident is the compensation.
I would rather have a fully functioning shoulder but I am having to settle for a Tacx Neo, new fencing all round my property, a Thompson dropper seat post, prescription cycling glasses, what seems like a never ending supply of new clothes for the wife, with still plenty to squander.

MikeG

Guru
My neighbour somersaulted over a Transit van which pulled out of a driveway into his path, and landed on his head on the road. One day he might be able to turn his neck again. I hope he gets more than a new fence (and a replacement bike) out of it. Sorry to hear of your woes, but I'm glad the compensation was......erm........some compensation.:smile:

TVC

As told many times I got to take Louise to Fiji to marry her and then honeymoon in Oz, buy a couple of shiny bikes and treat myself a few times.
Like you I don't recommend it as a source of income, but the driver's insurer played the whole thing with a straight bat, and I am grateful to the support everyone gave me when I needed it.

Top Bottom