Possibly one for Admin.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lisa21

Mooching.............
What makes someone start up a forum, and run it, as opposed to just joining one?
There must be forums out there for practically everything you could imagine (and a few you couldnt) so its not for that......nor is it for financial gain.....so why?? Why have all the hassle of ensuring it all runs well (:highfive:cracking job done Shaun) and keeping all the rowdies in check, when you could just join one and have the fun without the stress.

Just wonderin...........

david k

Hi
satisfaction
need
learn new skills
pass time
hobby
college course assignment

just some ideas as to maybe why

Why so many pages, blogs, tweets etc on the interwebby? Surely nobody needs to create another page on top of the billions already out there?

NormanD

Lunatic Asylum Escapee
What makes someone start up a forum, and run it, as opposed to just joining one?
There must be forums out there for practically everything you could imagine (and a few you couldnt) so its not for that......nor is it for financial gain.....so why?? Why have all the hassle of ensuring it all runs well (:highfive:cracking job done Shaun) and keeping all the rowdies in check, when you could just join one and have the fun without the stress.

Just wonderin...........
We've formed a secret society to spy on you lisa. we knew if we'd set up a cycling forum, you'd join ;)
Dagnamitt!!! I've let the cat out of the bag now :secret:

OP
OP
Lisa21

Lisa21

Mooching.............
We've formed a secret society to spy on you lisa. we knew if we'd set up a cycling forum, you'd join ;)
Dagnamitt!!! I've let the cat out of the bag now :secret:
Oh...A cycling forum......for me......so I can stop trawling sites such as "tightlycrafetishistsuk" now can I........:angel:

*Disclaimer..if anyone cares to google the above site, I havent a scooby if it exists or not..........;)

NormanD

Lunatic Asylum Escapee
Oh...A cycling forum......for me......so I can stop trawling sites such as "tightlycrafetishistsuk" now can I........:angel:

*Disclaimer..if anyone cares to google the above site, I havent a scooby if it exists or not..........;)
No your safe ... you forgot to space the .uk bit :rofl:

Top Bottom