Post a photo of you riding not wearing a helmet.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

briantrumpet

Legendary Member
At the summit of Mont Cenis, in 2013:

montcenis.jpg

OP
OP
Rohloff_Brompton_Rider

Rohloff_Brompton_Rider

Formerly just_fixed
[QUOTE 4307504, member: 10119"]View media item 9032Today's little bimble with Cubs and an extra teenager (his second ever attempt at stoking, and he clocked up over 12 miles!)
View media item 9034The SmallestCub - this was the first Proper Ride he's done on the Beinn24.
View media item 9033The EldestCub on his new-to-him Triban
View media item 9031Sunshine, smiles and selfies. And not a helmet in sight.[/QUOTE]
Kids on bikes having fun without safety gear!! The ultimate rebellion, I applaud you ma'am.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
Here is me, tonight half way through my ride. View attachment 130617
That's never Buckinghamshire - no potholes!

(Am I terribly sad because I saw Aylesbury and then tried to work out where the photo was taken?)

Smithbat

Getting there, one ride at a time.
That's never Buckinghamshire - no potholes!

(Am I terribly sad because I saw Aylesbury and then tried to work out where the photo was taken?)
You are not sad at all, I would have done the same. Just for your info it was on the Risborough Road, just past Terrick roundabout before you go down the hill towards Little Kimble, I then went round the bad bend into Marsh and Bishopstone, came out at the Bugle Horn and then home.

I take it you are local then?

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
We're in Amersham - out through Missenden, past Chequers and along that road is one of our semi-regular routes.

Smithbat

Getting there, one ride at a time.
I walked past chequers on a 10k walk a couple of weeks ago, I am trying to build up my distance but living where we do it is all flipping hills!!

Top Bottom