England : Leicestershire Post Xmas Ride Tues 27th

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lilliburlero

Pro sandbagger
I suspect @Lilliburlero did something wrong as I've received others :whistle:

:thanks:

It looks like Paul can`t make it so I`ll be riding over on my own.

OP
OP
13 rider

13 rider

Guru
I have been roughly plotting a route . I have a 30 mile anticlockwise loop Bosworth to Bosworth with a coffee stop at Sutton Wharf which will be open . This will raise the miles for @Lilliburlero as the finish will be back at Bosworth . Or we could redo the last ride and gamble the cafes open or stop at a pub .We will make a decision on the day and just see how it goes . Have a merry Xmas and see you on the day

Lilliburlero

Pro sandbagger
I have been roughly plotting a route . I have a 30 mile anticlockwise loop Bosworth to Bosworth with a coffee stop at Sutton Wharf which will be open . This will raise the miles for @Lilliburlero as the finish will be back at Bosworth . Or we could redo the last ride and gamble the cafes open or stop at a pub .We will make a decision on the day and just see how it goes . Have a merry Xmas and see you on the day

I`m more than happy to do your 30 mile anticlockwise loop of Bozzy. This would be great prep for the 2017 100km a month challenge :thumbsup:

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
See you in the morning looks like just 3 of us . Watch the ice if your out early

I might be out early on the ice bike and hopefully it will clear by 9 so I can come home and swap it for the road bike. ^_^

Lilliburlero

Pro sandbagger
:hungry:

78.jpg

Attachments

• 78.jpg
    78.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 57
Top Bottom