Posting when merry/drunk/sozzled/lushed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
Crabbie's here, then moving onto punk IPA

I tried making my own Crabbies but it came out at 8.9%.

Did the job nicely.

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

good job for the spell checker!

[proposes a toast] to the spell checker, the checker of spells[/proposes a toast]

Posting when drunk could go either way :smile:

The head chef gave me a can of Stella cidre at work this evening; I wouldn't normally drink it but (More often than not.) free alcohol on Christmas Eve goess down a nice treat. Finished work early so was able to get to Tesco in time to get to Tesco & buy a bottle of Simply Cabernet Savignon Red Wine.

I'm at that stage where I am sober enough to know I'm drunk & shouldn't drink any more but drunk enough to want to drink more.

Rohloff_Brompton_Rider

Formerly just_fixed
I will soon be starting on my Christmas Eve drinks: Rochester 'Dickensian Recipe' (non-alcoholic) ginger drink mixed with sparkling mineral water! (My first alcohol-free Christmas for about 10 years.) I will therefore be posting my usual b****cks without booze to excuse the odd faux pas. :thumbsup:
I'll be joining you too Colin, my alcohol free year will be starting early due to being on ridiculous strength pain killers.

So cheers....raises a cup of hot water with a slice of lemon and a slice of orange.

Onthedrops

Veteran
hseh d b jjsjsjxki jeodsne forntne jdejdofkgjt bfjr nrnfjfju bfbsjsaoowo wkkddnd ej

In other words, it is best not to post when leathered. For one, nobody has a clue what you've written. Others may do and think you are being derogatory (wow, I've had a few beers tonight as well!!!)

Best to post when sober!!!

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
basking in the warm glow of my third dry manhattan. Church done, bass played, prosecco popped, guests entertained, family home, younglings gone out night clubbing, turkey stuffed and trussed, bizarre coronation street carols on tv, roll on Christmas.

Hic!

Top Bottom