Postman has a new bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
Photo of Giant Rincon 23".Had a little 12 mile bumble down the Leeds- Liverpool towpath yesterday.A brill ride

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Nice - you must be tall !!!

OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
Must be tall

6' 4",34" inside leg.Uncle Phil the word is Bimble,Bimble Bimble.Sorry got it wrong.It is an age thing.Anyway recovered from that last rubbish ride.Had a few days in sunny Skeggie.Oh yes it was.Trouble is put some weight back on .But hey not to worry.

Plax

Guru
Yes nice bike. One Q though - do mudguards work with that much gap? Don't you still get bits of crap up your back?

OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
No idea if the mudguards work yet.But the others seemed too fiddly to mess about with.And i can take them off with ease.But one thing i will not wear the CC shirt when out on this. Not going to get a line of crap down the back.Got plenty of other shirts.Actually got more cycling tops than every day shirts.

Mortiroloboy

postman said:
No idea if the mudguards work yet.But the others seemed too fiddly to mess about with.And i can take them off with ease.But one thing i will not wear the CC shirt when out on this. Not going to get a line of crap down the back.Got plenty of other shirts.Actually got more cycling tops than every day shirts.

You're not alone postie, as I spend a lot of time wearing my job shirts I don't have a huge wardrobe of 'civvy' shirts, so my Cycling Jerseys, much to SWMBO annoyance nearly outnumber them.;)

Top Bottom