Postman is losing his marbles.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
Right so some of you have seen my post about cycling on Saturday,first ride in ages,you may have seen my post with a photo of a well known Butchers shop in Otley,where i intend to purchase a pie in memory of dear Vernon.Now this is planned for SATURDAY.So last night before i went to bed,i put out my cycle helmet,my gloves two water bottle some fruit and left my phone along side it all.At 03-30 this morning i awoke with a throbbing and painful ear and a swollen face.Now i am going to Hunmanby on Monday for four days,i need to see the Doc,but they don't open on a Saturday.But they do on a FRIDAY,numpty Postman does not know what day it is,it is FRIDAY not SATURDAY.So i am up by 06-30 and at 07-30 i am down at the Docs and manage to get a morning appointment.I am back home now with a spray and i have put my cycle gear away till SATURDAY.What a dummy i am .

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Get the cycling gear back out, you will forget it by tomorrow.:rolleyes:

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Right so some of you have seen my post about cycling on Saturday,first ride in ages,you may have seen my post with a photo of a well known Butchers shop in Otley,where i intend to purchase a pie in memory of dear Vernon.Now this is planned for SATURDAY.So last night before i went to bed,i put out my cycle helmet,my gloves two water bottle some fruit and left my phone along side it all.At 03-30 this morning i awoke with a throbbing and painful ear and a swollen face.Now i am going to Hunmanby on Monday for four days,i need to see the Doc,but they don't open on a Saturday.But they do on a FRIDAY,numpty Postman does not know what day it is,it is FRIDAY not SATURDAY.So i am up by 06-30 and at 07-30 i am down at the Docs and manage to get a morning appointment.I am back home now with a spray and i have put my cycle gear away till SATURDAY.What a dummy i am .

Had you been sleeping with your ear on your helmet? That could cause the pain and throbbing.

upload_2019-2-22_21-19-58.jpeg

classic33

Leg End Member
Are you now ready for tomorrow?

View attachment 453975
It won't be tomorrow, it'll be today..

Top Bottom