Potential bike lights bright enough to see what others had for breakfast

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jefmcg

Guru
I wonder how many UFO and mysterious lights were reported to the police the next day after shooting this.

(more for winter riding than the DunRun, I think, and there'd be enough heat leftover to cook your dinner)
 

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I would certainly encourage more flashing on our roads.
That would probably cause more accidents too, as would increased ogling.

I was shocked once when a friend driving me down a busy main road described what a group of young women 100 yards up a side road looked like. I hadn't even noticed them but he had spent long enough staring at them to give a detailed description.
 

Vapin' Joe

Formerly known as Smokin Joe
That would probably cause more accidents too, as would increased ogling.

I was shocked once when a friend driving me down a busy main road described what a group of young women 100 yards up a side road looked like. I hadn't even noticed them but he had spent long enough staring at them to give a detailed description.
Good observational skills are the mark of an advanced driver.
 

MissTillyFlop

Evil communist dictator, lover of gerbils & Pope.
Person blinded by bright lights, deliberately blinds person coming the other way so neither can see where they are going ... I'm not sure that is the wisest thing to do! :eek: :laugh:

A quick flash perhaps, yes!

^ One of the many reasons I no longer drive!
 

jefmcg

Guru
That would probably cause more accidents too, as would increased ogling.

I was shocked once when a friend driving me down a busy main road described what a group of young women 100 yards up a side road looked like. I hadn't even noticed them but he had spent long enough staring at them to give a detailed description.
iIBarJTtSMGyt1J1duqn5yCFpvDlCpxNorE1AjfK1j3G6hPJ7a40TDsZSzZXIOreQ9api9Ip0YutvuHRt1MyXmPKgMpPjZic.jpg
 

Tail End Charlie

Well, write it down boy ......
I love things like this. Even though I wouldn't have the foggiest where to start if I had to make one myself, I think it's great others are out there doing wacky things.
 
Top Bottom