powercut - bike lights come in handy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Glow worm

Squire
Location
Near Newmarket
I have to keep hiding my bike lights as Mrs G always uses them as torches!
I quite like powercuts- loads of candles - dig out the old transistor radio and a glass or two by the fire. You can always find something more interesting than telly- talking of which, wasn't there a big rise in the birth rate back in the 70's when they had loads of powercuts?!
 

PaulSecteur

Specialized fanboy
You can always find something more interesting than telly- talking of which, wasn't there a big rise in the birth rate back in the 70's when they had loads of powercuts?!

A while back the news had dates of miners strikes and power cuts, one power cut being 9 months to the day before my due date.

Have to thank Maggie for her timing so I was at the right age to watch Hong Kong Phooey and Dangermouse.
 
Top Bottom