Powertap Elite+ Power Meter Wheel

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mr_s81

Über Member
I purchased this from cyclepowermeters.com in August 2011. I bought it with the intention of racing this year, but given my wife's announcement that sprog number 3 is on the way, the racing has been put on hold for this year at least. :sad:

Some details about the wheel.

- As new condition (only 635 miles use @ 20/3/12)
- Under warranty until August 2012
- Used solely on turbo trainer so dry use only
- Ant + Compatible. I used it with my Garmin Edge 500.

Unfortunately being at work I'm unable to upload any photos, but I'll get ones taken this evening and email to anyone who is interested.

Some blurb from the website.

Take your cycling to the next level and step up to measured power with the Elite+. Featuring the same power management as models three times as expensive, the Elite+ gives you the essentials so you can stop estimating and start measuring.

The Precision of PowerTap, The Flexibility of ANT+Sport.

Data can be the difference between first and second. PowerTap is the precise instrument that gives you access to real-time performance measurement, and is accurate to within +/- 1.5%. Add the PowerAgent software package, and you'll have all the tools you need to guarantee you make the most of your data.

With the flexibility of ANT+ Sport, all Plus-series PowerTaps can be paired with any ANT+Sport device. So, use the included PowerTap CPU or provide your own device to stop estimating and start measuring.

Features:
· Wireless 2.4 GHz transmission with Ant+Sport
· 15mm steel axle
· Alloy hubshell
· Hub weighs 624 grams
· Patents issued and pending

Displays and records:
· Power (current, average, max.)
· Cadence (current, average)
· Speed (current, average, max.)
· Energy expenditure (total kjoules)
· Ride distance (miles or km)
· Ride time
· Programmable odometer

Cyclepowermeters are currently selling the wheel for £720 - http://www.cyclepowermeters.com/powertap-elite-wheel-only-shimano-470-p.asp. I would like £590 + whatever the postage costs which I think is reasonable. I will also include the special battery removal tool (worth £8.99) and a couple of spare sets of batteries.

Thanks for looking.

Top Bottom