Predictions for Malaysian GP?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Pig

Rhythm Thief said:
why not simply avoid reading threads about F1 and leave those of us who do enjoy it to talk about it in peace?

Just because we criticize F1 doesn't mean we don't care. In fact it's because we do that we're not happy. If we had no interest in F1 we would indeed say nothing.

But I think what is happening to is tragic. It's become little more than a pantomime for the rich, which is fine except that it continues to hoover up money and promotion that could make a real difference to other sports.

I think that within a decade or so F1 will a joke and hopefully by then we'll see another form of racing take over people's affections.

Keith Oates said:
and Hamilton got moved from 6th to 7th, F1 is losing credibility fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He didn't get "moved", that was the order they finished the last full lap in. As per the rules.

yenrod

>Predictions for Malaysian GP :ohmy:

They'll got round a few times then sit on the grid and Jensen Button will be crowned the winner !

:smile:

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
Rhythm Thief said:
Hey, here's a thought ... why not simply avoid reading threads about F1 and leave those of us who do enjoy it to talk about it in peace? You don't find me in the "Racing" section, going on about how utterly tedious I find stage racing, do you?
Shame about the rain, but (as someone who's lived in Malaysia) I could have told the FIA that was going to happen. Good race up to the point it stopped. What were Ferarri thinking putting Raikkonen on wets so early?

I don't think there's any harm in a one off leg pull. It's not as if I'd want to get into a serious debate about the qualities of F1 and you have to admit that F1, along with things like tennis, usually comes up in debates about boring sports.

Top Bottom