Premium Rush

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

martint235

Dog on a bike
Location
Welling
Anyone seen the film? I bought the blu-ray on a spur of the moment thing in the hope it's got some alleycat style action in it but I haven't watched it yet.
 

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Location
Rides Ti2
Why you asking if you have bought it? Watch it tonight.
 

Velo711

Veteran
Location
Ontario, Canada
Yes. It actually has a good story line, a bit cheesey in some places.New York messengers are a little more
rough around the edges than what is portrayed, but still entertaining.
 
Location
Nottingham
Watched it with the family and it was enjoyable. Not surprised it didn't figure at the Oscars ;)I race between the fixie and geared bike did leave me shaking my head!
 

Velo711

Veteran
Location
Ontario, Canada
There is not a lot of cycling themed movies out there. The more famous ones, "The Bicycle Thief", "Breaking Away", etc.,
are not that good. My favourite sketch is Python's "Mr. Pither" on a cycling tour of N. Cornwall.
 
Top Bottom