Price drop - Fuji Track Pro - Track Bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AlanW

Guru
I'm probably going to regret doing this as well, but in order to fund the pending new bike with the level of equipment that I want, something has to go icon_cry.gif

So here we have for sale my 54cm (Medium) Fuji Track Pro bike, it has never been crashed or dropped and is pretty much as it came out of the box to be honest. It has Mavic Ellipse track wheels fitted with Vittoria Pro Piste clinchers and Latex tubes. It has fitted to it a Miche 50t chain ring and the Miche carrier sprocket system with a 13T sprocket.

NOTE - The Look pedals are NOT included in the sale

This is the full spec for the bike:

Main frame A-6 Quaternary phase alloy, custom butted and Aero shaped Down tube, Integrated Head and Seat Tube.
Rear triangle A-6 Quaternary phase alloy butted seat stays with shaped ride tuned Chainstay, replaceable Stainless Steel Drop-out
Fork FC-770 Fuji Straight Blade Integrated Carbon w/1 1/8" alloy steerer
Crankset NEW Fuji PGC Track 2PC, 144 bolt pattern, 48T
Headset V.P. 1 1/8" Integrated Road, with convex hollow alloy spacer
Handlebar Fuji PGC 7075 Alloy Track
Stem Fuji PGC Forged Alloy 31.8mm
Tape/grip Fuji Custom MicroFibre wrap
Saddle Prologo Scatch Pro w/cro-mo rails
Seat post IST (Integrated Seat Tube)
Seat clamp NEW Fuji PGC Al Overpost

As you can see from the photo it has an integrated seat post, so ideally it would suit someone around 5' 9" or shorter. But that said I have made some spacers (see photo) that would sit under the integrated seat post that would allow riders up to 5' 10" possibly even 5' 11"?

It will also come with the following spares:
Miche 49T chain ring
Fuji 48T chain ring
Miche rear carrier plus 14T sprocket x 2
Miche 15t rear sprocke
Miche rear carier plus 16t sprocket x 2
Spare 1/8" chain for larger gearing options
Vittoria Diamante Pro Piste clincher (BNIB)

So all in all this is a complete set up package offering the new owner every possible gearing combination for every application. I think that you will agree that this is great looking bike, it looks superb and handles like a absolute dream and to have it sat hanging in my garage to now only get used once or twice a year is an utter disgrace on my part. icon_redface.gif

Hence the reason for the sale, I am looking for £1000 for the lot, the bike alone was nearly double and that was without the Mavic track wheels. Track Pro.jpg Seat Post.jpg Chain Rings.jpg

Sharky

Guru
Very nice bike, but above my budget.

Can I ask if the forks are drilled for a front brake, should I ever upgrade my fixed bike.
Thanks Keith

OP
OP
AlanW

AlanW

Guru
Very nice bike, but above my budget.

Can I ask if the forks are drilled for a front brake, should I ever upgrade my fixed bike.
Thanks Keith

Hi Keith,

That's a very good question and one I don't know the answer to till I get home and look, but I seem to think not. But I do know that the rear bridge is drilled for a brake caliper, as I've put a tiny rubber grommet in the hole to cover it up.

OP
OP
AlanW

AlanW

Guru
Well, .....it was till l decided to do 'one last track session" on it.

Bigggggg mistake, got the bug again, much to my wifes dismay!!

Top Bottom