Primal Wear Europe

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I bought a jersey from Primal Wear Europe I noticed yesterday their site was redirecting to the american one and assumed it was for maintenance or something but its still down today. I received the jersey today and its nice but the hidden zipper is total rubbish its already threaded the material and is stupidly difficult to undo so i wanted to return it but without the euro website I have no details on how to return it even if i should return it for all i know the euro operation has gone out of business. I emailed the american contact but no reply. Anyone have any info on this?

martint235

Dog on a bike
All I can say is that if you received the shirt today, I'd let the American contact wake up before losing all patience with him/her :thumbsup:

OP
OP
D

Dragonwight

Aha I have a reply from Primal Europe & USA there website is down till next week and they have just moved their european operation to Plymouth in the UK.The bad news is they dont have another jersey same as the original. :sad:

ChrisClamp

Hi Dragonwright,

I realise this is a very old thread and am unsure as to whether you still check these forums, but I'd like to apologise for the bad experience you had with Primal Europe - this was just as we moved over to Plymouth from Milan and came under new management! If you are still around feel free to message me and I'll try and sort something out for you!

Cheers,

Chris
Primal Europe Accounts

Top Bottom