Prime Attaquer Alloy Wheelset

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mralexrides

Bought this wheelset to breath some life into my old Trek Domane 2.0. The stock ones are very heavy and thought new ones could help me catch up with my friends with much newer lighter bikes. Has anyone used these wheels before? only a few reviews on CRC's that are positive and some good reviews on youtube.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Any links, pics etc?

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Looks like a decent set of wheels for the money. A reasonable spoke count and Shimano hubs, don’t think you can wrong.
Don’t think they’re going to give you the instant speed of Mark Cavendish but you can always hope ^_^

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mralexrides

Mralexrides

Looks like a decent set of wheels for the money. A reasonable spoke count and Shimano hubs, don’t think you can wrong.
Don’t think they’re going to give you the instant speed of Mark Cavendish but you can always hope ^_^
LOL that would be nice, yeah I know but my current ones are from 2014 and rusted in a lot of areas and almost 1kg heavier.. plus more aero and look way nicer. A lot of people are complaining the bearings aren't very good. But for the price I guess thats the sacrifice. Was either gona get these or Zonda b17 ones forgot what they were called exactly but zondas costed more and weighed more so went for these.

Last edited:
Top Bottom