Primera Sportive 30th September in Dorset

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wintonbina

Über Member
Primera are hosting a 50 & 100 mile sportive course taking in the Purbecks & the Dorset countryside on Sunday 30th September. Starting (8:30am) & finishing in Wareham, lots of freebies and all the entry fees (£25) go to the Steve Bernard Foundation. More details on www.primera-sports.com

RussellZero

Wannabe Stravati
I'm going, who else? This will be my first sportive... Next one after this is a 100 epic wiggle new forest the week after.

JoeyB

Go on, tilt your head!
Hmmm, tempted. Ideally wanted to get a road bike before doing any organised rides, rather than doing it on my hardtail MTB on road tyres.

JoeyB

Go on, tilt your head!
50 miles on an MTB's going to be hard work isnt it?

Not really, road tyres on a hardtail make a big difference. The few organised events I have taken part in (37m and two 100km) have all been on my hardtail so I know no different really!

Was just hoping to have a road bike before my next event!

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
Is this an annual event? I'd love to do this next year.

Berties

Fast and careful!
love the area we spend a lot of time at a family bungalow in Swanage,and originate from Dorchester,shame they hadn't got to go up over the ranges from corfe to lulworth castle,some steady hills up there!!! i had looked at doing the ride but as rugby season is on us ,its hard to get out on these events,my sunday rides are snatched 50 miles early or late afternoon,but well done to all that supported the event:thumbsup:

Top Bottom