Pringles potatoe snacks

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JasonHolder

on youtube. learning to be a gent
Being a huge Pringles fan/junkie I'm always trying out new flavours coming out.

Some of them are a bit hit and miss, particularly the nacho cheese flavour, whose smell instantly reminded me of a girl I woke up next to. Pretty rotten

The spicy chilli sauce flavour is one to avoid if a relentless burning mouth is something you want to avoid! I cannot believe they sell these? They are dammed hot! I might write a letter.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
You are Dan Quayle AICMFP.

Can't stand the stuff. Tastes of cardboard.

Let me help you .....

pringles_2664876b.jpg

The brown tube thing is the packet

The curvy yellowy things are Pringles

The former tastes of cardboard.... because it is!

What does this mean?

Vernon has explained the Dan Quayle part, but I also wondered if you meant the AICMFP

They had a character that would be in a town or city, and then publish a pass phrase.

If you approached the character presented a copy of the paper and stated "You are ... and I claim my five pounds" then gave the pass phrase you were duly paid.

Hence the use to claim recognition and the abbreviead And I Claim My Five Pounds

Note that at the time Five pounds was the equivalent of several hundred pounds now

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Vernon has explained the Dan Quayle part, but I also wondered if you meant the AICMFP

They had a character that would be in a town or city, and then publish a pass phrase.

If you approached the character presented a copy of the paper and stated "You are ... and I claim my five pounds" then gave the pass phrase you were duly paid.

Hence the use to claim recognition and the abbreviead And I Claim My Five Pounds

Note that at the time Five pounds was the equivalent of several hundred pounds now

I was appending this bit probably at the same time as you were composing your response.

No TMN :thumbsup:

Top Bottom