Pro Tour Punditry 2017 **no spoilers please**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
No breakaway picks for today?
:giggle:

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
Joint scores for last 2 stages:

brommers - 0, 0
richipoo - 130, 90
Adam - 0, 70
me - 80, 0
simo - 80, 50
roadrage - 0, 70
mosquito - 80, 0
Archie - 80, 0
smutch - 50, 20
shadow - 0, 50
gk09 - 0, 50
crax - 80, 50
boozey - 0, 70
Steve - 10, 20
irish - 80, 50

Overall, going into the last stage and with jerseys still to add on as well. I have had a cursory check of the jerseys competition selections and reckon this is really going to be a tense finale*

It's closer than a close thing:
2220 - smutch, Steve
2180 - gk09
2040 - Archie
1900 - richiepoo
1850 - me, roadrage
1840 - shadow
1750 - mosquito, boozey
1660 - irish
1580 - Adam
1320 - crax
1310 - simo
1020 - brommers

* tbh it's been the dullest punditry competition I can remember as far as lack of variety of selections, possibly due to the course, possibly due to riders exiting and possibly due to me changing the scoring to reward 1st, 2nd rather than a more even spread of scores which may have enticed out a few more flair picks had I left it as it was.

Last edited:
* tbh it's been the dullest punditry competition I can remember as far as lack of variety of selections, possibly due to the course, possibly due to riders exiting and possibly due to me changing the scoring to reward 1st, 2nd rather than a more even spread of scores which may have enticed out a few more flair picks had I left it as it was.
This, definitely this. You've done nothing but be a huge distraction

I think the Wildman worked well tho, I'll give myself that - all me, nothing to do with any behind the scenes chat :laugh:

I think I'll keep that for all Grand Tours in future. Some punditeers obviously "got it" this time around, others less so. But I reckon it worked.
I tried to be clever with it and it would have worked if it wasn't for those pesky kids.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
I think those of us who picked Dan Martin for the Wildman struck lucky when Porte knocked him out of GC contention. Eight top 10 finishes! I'm not sure if anyone could have scored more Wildman points without bothering the jersey competitions.

Top Bottom