Pro Tour Punditry 2017 **no spoilers please**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

brommers

Years beyond my wisdom
* tbh it's been the dullest punditry competition I can remember as far as lack of variety of selections, possibly due to the course, possibly due to riders exiting and possibly due to me changing the scoring to reward 1st, 2nd rather than a more even spread of scores which may have enticed out a few more flair picks had I left it as it was.
Too many flat stages and tough mountain stages and not much in-between for the breakaways and puncheurs

Adam4868

Guru
That's often said of me...

:giggle:
Meant myself ! X

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
Cheers! I thought @gk09 or @ItsSteveLovell were going to pip me on the line after my rubbish jersey picks, but Dan Martin saved the day!
I do think the wildman brings a new dimension to punditry, well done to whoever thought of it.

I might keep wildman scores until the end like with jersey scores in future events, it'll make the scoring easier for me as it was a bit of a faff every day.

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
Also worth noting, smutch and Steve had 2 top 3 bonus point scores whereas gk09 had 1.

@Archie did best out of the top 3 bonus points with 3 top 3 wins :notworthy:

brommers

Years beyond my wisdom
I'm doing Stages, GC and points only - not sure how they're doing the combativity and there's no KOM. Can't find any course profiles on their website.

Last edited:
Top Bottom