Pro Tour Punditry 2017 **no spoilers please**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Stage 19... Trentin, Alaphillipe and Dirty Bertie

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
I have not followed my usual rigorous checking approach but do not think anyone troubled the scoring on stage 19 - I shall have a proper check tomorrow tho, but I am just in from work and there's a bottle of Tripel Karmialet and a few more of Orval i the fridge with my name on it...

Adam4868

Guru
I have not followed my usual rigorous checking approach but do not think anyone troubled the scoring on stage 19 - I shall have a proper check tomorrow tho, but I am just in from work and there's a bottle of Tripel Karmialet and a few more of Orval i the fridge with my name on it...
You can be excused then

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
20: Froome, Nibali, Lopez

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
I'm too old for drinking beer after not eating, I feel awful. I cannot even bother checking if I made selections last night, so if I did I shall ignore them and go with:

20: Nibali, Dirty Bertie, Zakarin

Adam4868

Guru
I'm too old for drinking beer after not eating, I feel awful. I cannot even bother checking if I made selections last night, so if I did I shall ignore them and go with:

20: Nibali, Dirty Bertie, Zakarin
You don't remember anything ? You don't remember coming on here and saying,sorry for calling you gloaty bollox and other things...you bow to my punditry......etc...
Bottle of beer and yer fecked !

Top Bottom