Pro Tour Punditry 2018 **no spoilers**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Smutch, there 's flair and there's France has got Talent.
Arthur has more chance in the latter...

I'd be as surprised as anyone if he actually wins the stage, but I reckon today has 'breakaway win' written all over it so you might as well pick three names at random. I see @Pro Tour Punditry has gone for Lampaert, who I also considered, but I made the decision to go with three French riders just for the fun of it. Sinkeldam is perhaps more likely than Vichot to be the FDJ representative in the break but he's not French either.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
13. Are there 3 sprinters left in the race?

Ferrari and Richeze are still in it. ^_^

Archie

Errrr.....
Not sure what happened, I had Froome, Bardet, Nibali for S12. Must have forgotten to press send.

Stage 13: Sagan, Colbrelli, Degenkolb.

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
I'd be as surprised as anyone if he actually wins the stage, but I reckon today has 'breakaway win' written all over it so you might as well pick three names at random. I see @Pro Tour Punditry has gone for Lampaert, who I also considered, but I made the decision to go with three French riders just for the fun of it. Sinkeldam is perhaps more likely than Vichot to be the FDJ representative in the break but he's not French either.
Points deducted for picking a rider who dresses like this:
DiirctxWAAEURXC.jpg

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
Woop woop, @brommers gets 1st 2nd and 3rd :becool:
Wildman to me, Archie, roadrage and mossie

Stage 13
170 - brommers
100 - mossie, richiepoo, Archie, roadrage, Shadow
80 - gk09
50 - Adam
20 - me
0 - smutch

Overall
1220 - richiepoo
1180 - me, roadrage
1090 - mossie
1060 - gk09
1040 - brommers
1000 - smutch
990 - Adam
940 - Archie
730 - Shadow

Right, that's me let you lot back into it with a few stages of flair - time to crack on again :laugh:

brommers

Years beyond my wisdom
Woop woop, @brommers gets 1st 2nd and 3rd :becool:
Wildman to me, Archie, roadrage and mossie

Stage 13
170 - brommers
100 - mossie, richiepoo, Archie, roadrage, Shadow
80 - gk09
50 - Adam
20 - me
0 - smutch

Overall
1220 - richiepoo
1180 - me, roadrage
1090 - mossie
1060 - gk09
1040 - brommers
1000 - smutch
990 - Adam
940 - Archie
730 - Shadow

Right, that's me let you lot back into it with a few stages of flair - time to crack on again :laugh:
Do you still want me to do the last week? If so, when you list the ongoing scores, can you give me the wildcard picks please? so I don't have to hunt around for them.
Thanks

can we send @brommers to doping control after getting 1st ,2nd and 3rd...…. just to be sure :whistle:

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
Do you still want me to do the last week? If so, when you list the ongoing scores, can you give me the wildcard picks please? so I don't have to hunt around for them.
Thanks
Will do. But if you ever misplace them they are on page 67 > 68 (I know this as I check them every day just to make sure)

Tomorrow will be my final day of scoring and then I'll be away until the final day - if you also want to do the jersey scores and overall scoring then fire on - as I said page 67 and 68 are your friends for jerseys and wildman selection. But I'm more than happy to do that once I am back, but there might be a delay (although I do hope to be back in time to watch the final lap in Paris)

Right, I'd best go and make my picks for all the stages...

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
14 - Alaphilippe, ValvPiti, Dan Martin

And here you go @brommers, thanks for picking up the scoring :cheers:
15 - Amador, Jungels, Boswell
16 - Latour, Froome, Dumoulin
17 - Froome, Thomas, Quintana - double points
18 - Sagan, Demare, Kristoff
19 - Froome, Thomas, Dumoulin
20 - Froome, Roglic, Dumoulin - double points
21 - Sagan, Demare, Kristoff