Pro Tour Punditry 2018 **no spoilers**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Thanks again @brommers

Stage 7
Roadrash 45
Marmy 35
Adam, Rich, Brommers 25
Marmy 0

GC
Adam - 55
Brommers, Rich, Roadrash, Mozzy - 20
Marmy - 0

Final Scores
Adam - 250
Roadrash - 185
Mozzy- 140
Rich - 100
Marmy - 80
Brommers - 75

A close call, but Adam sneaks it.
Did you miss out any scoring I had for stage 7?

Adam4868

Guru
Thanks Brommers......who won ?
2rynjlx.gif

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Hope you are all super excited about the sekrit new feature* yet to be revealed

*there may two new features
I've just wet my knickers....

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
The Vuelta starts this weekend with an 8km bugger about around Malaga, punditry is a go-go: you are all more than capable of finding the startlist (when the teams decide who is riding) - and there's exciting new features (I have made it easy for you to spot them...)

Jerseys competitions
: GC Points KOM
3 selections per category
Scoring: 100, 80, 60, 40, 30

Stages
3 selections per stage
Scoring: 50, 40, 30, 20, 10
Bonus 50 points
: 1st, 2nd and 3rd on a stage

Double Points stages: 4, 9, 15, 20 and everyone can pick one more "joker" double points stage; just make sure you tell me by including JOKER along, before, underneath your selection for whatever stage you decide - your "joker" stage cannot be one of the stages already scoring double as I'm not counting double double points! (bonus 50 points remains if 1,2,3 on double points stage)

Wildcard selection: choose any rider before the start, other than any of your jersey selections, and if they come in the top 10 of any stage they score 10 points; in double points stages they will score 20, including your "joker" stage. You can include your wildcard in your stage selections.

Apologies to richiepoo's washing machine for making it so exciting that he'll likely soil himself again.

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
GC - S Yates, Bennett, Lopez
Points - S Yates, Valverde, Viviani
KOM - Oscar Rodriguez, Lopez, de Gendt
Wildman - Sagan

1 - Dennis, Campenaerts, Kwiatkowski JOKER

Last edited:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
The Vuelta starts this weekend with an 8km bugger about around Malaga, punditry is a go-go: you are all more than capable of finding the startlist (when the teams decide who is riding) - and there's exciting new features (I have made it easy for you to spot them...)

Jerseys competitions
: GC Points KOM
3 selections per category
Scoring: 100, 80, 60, 40, 30

Stages
3 selections per stage
Scoring: 50, 40, 30, 20, 10
Bonus 50 points
: 1st, 2nd and 3rd on a stage

Double Points stages: 4, 9, 15, 20 and everyone can pick one more "joker" double points stage; just make sure you tell me by including JOKER along, before, underneath your selection for whatever stage you decide - your "joker" stage cannot be one of the stages already scoring double as I'm not counting double double points! (bonus 50 points remains if 1,2,3 on double points stage)

Wildcard selection: choose any rider before the start, other than any of your jersey selections, and if they come in the top 10 of any stage they score 10 points; in double points stages they will score 20, including your "joker" stage. You can include your wildcard in your stage selections.

Apologies to richiepoo's washing machine for making it so exciting that he'll likely soil himself again.
My knickers are dry...

brommers

Years beyond my wisdom
GC - S. Yates, Quintana, Uran
POINTS - Sagan, Viviani, Valverde
KOM - De Gendt, S. Yates, Pinot
W/C - A. Yates

STAGE 1 - Campenaerts, Dennis, Kwiatkowski

Top Bottom