Product Boxes etc...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Does anyone make boxes on here - from presented artwork and spec. to delivery? Or know of someone good?

All our product boxes are printed and 'finished' in China at the moment and I'm trying to get it done in the UK. First dibs to the forum while I do a bit of research etc.

Nothing massive - 175 x 90 x 25 and smaller ones too. 5000 is probably the max amount in one go to start with...

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Someone in the family used to have a factory, doing just that, in Mansfield, he's not in that game any more but could still have the contacts - I'll ask him. ;)

sheddy

Legendary Member
The only name I can recall is Smurfit. Big noise in Ireland but they should also have factories over here

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
I can give you a few names and contacts if you like. Lyburn, D S Smith, Smurfit Kappa. Lyburn are reliable and professonal, especially when dealing with outer cases with artwork.

Yes please snapper.

3bm - that would have been pefect. My romantic vision (as usual) sees a firm like that offering a service and getting the reward - both parties skipping into the sunset etc.

And. Being able to see the colour and size faux pas before 10,000 get printed! ;)

Cascad

Über Member
If they're on less than 800 micron FBB, I'll give you a quote - can print and die cut here, have a wealth of contacts otherwise - whereabouts you based?

Chris

longers

Legendary Member
My ex sister in law worked for Smurfit, she's a genius in 3D and had some fantastic pieces round the house she'd designed including a full sized settle.

Sadly no use to you 'teef as she's not there no more, so a bit irrelevant really.

Useless! ;) ta.

Cascad said:
If they're on less than 800 micron FBB, I'll give you a quote - can print and die cut here, have a wealth of contacts otherwise - whereabouts you based?

Chris

Central London Chris - it's only fag packet stuff - about 400micron - or thereabouts. PM some details and I'll send a sample over!

longers - you get the same salutation as 3bm! ;)

Everyone's got talent!

Top Bottom