Promotion!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sunnyjim

I just noticed I've been promoted to 'Executive member' ! I wonder what the criteria are - Fortunately no embarrassing interview by forum dignitaries. Not even a great posting milestone - 338 posts in 3 years - approximate average posting rate of about 10 milliArch.
Anyway, I wont let it go to my head. Perhaps a nice striped fake old school tie with my (ironed) T-shirt. Possibly name change to more executive sounding SolarJames.

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
you get to use the posh loo's

Arch

Married to Night Train
I just noticed I've been promoted to 'Executive member' ! I wonder what the criteria are - Fortunately no embarrassing interview by forum dignitaries. Not even a great posting milestone - 338 posts in 3 years - approximate average posting rate of about 10 milliArch.
Anyway, I wont let it go to my head. Perhaps a nice striped fake old school tie with my (ironed) T-shirt. Possibly name change to more executive sounding SolarJames.

^_^

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Why don't you take your bike and insert it into the deepest recesses of the part where the sun doesn't shine?

I don't think it'll fit.

Ahem, the back of the shed obviously! :laugh:
Does that help? ^_^

Vaguely

I strongly suspect a joke was being played on me when I got that title, but, anyway.

TVC

Like any good corrupt dictatorship, if you bribe the Dear Leader you can choose your own title and set up a small fiefdom.

Top Bottom