Proper friday legs- Manchester Velodrome June 17th 8-10 PM

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tharg2007

Veteran
i dont even know if my plus one is on for it, texted him and no response. Its all gone a bit crap for me really :biggrin:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Sorted.....get that baby sitter.

I don't think I'll be riding the flying 250 if we do it - my ribs are still killing me when I sprint out the saddle.

fossyant

Busted my ribs on holiday about 6 weeks ago - wasn't sure at the time, but I am 'bl00dy well sure' now.....

Fell whilst having a water fight with the kids at the side of the pool. Was back on the bike when I got home - god did that hurt for two weeks till it settled down.....

Anyway Tharg - it's a 8pm start.....do the teachers work late ?

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Just realised I didnt up date you all as I had updated the fnrttc thread but not this, my apologises.

I have had to pull out of all cycling events as my right knee died on me. All I can just do is the commute, but even that can be quite hard. However, first physio apppointment this Tuesday so will know more about it.

I wish you all luck and I am sure it will be great. I am very sad not to be coming. I will get up there though as its my current ambition to ride that track!

Tharg2007

Veteran
ok think im in, missus to try to get back for 7.30 and me setting off right away. Might mean I dont get onto the track until just after 8. Hope they wont lock me out :laugh:

fossyant

dan_bo said:
I've just repaired and laquered the Viking its looking mint. What are you bringing?

Be nice to see it again, and now with the flash wheels. PS what was wrong - you said something had cracked on another thread.....

Tharg - get the new bike built !

Top Bottom