ProTour Punditry Predictions

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SWSteve

Guru
Been v.busy lately but thanks for reminding me I need to do this - will update the points at the weekend

That's alright, I just wondered how badly well I had done compared to others

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
I still haven't finished updating last year's scores yet! I will do it soon. Promise.

I was thinking for this season it might be better to just focus on the big races, which would be less of a commitment for both me as organiser and everyone else as predictors. Although if someone else does want to take it on, you're more than welcome.

Happy to go with the consensus, it's just a bit of fun - unless I win and then it's very important ;)

I was thinking for this season it might be better to just focus on the big races...

Classics and Grand Tours? Maybe chuck in Paris-Nice and Dauphine? That would see us through from March til early October.

Paris-Nice
Milan-San Remo
Gent-Wevelgem
Flanders
Paris-Roubaix
Amstel Gold
Fleche Wallone
LBL
Giro
Dauphine
Tour
Vuelta
Lombardia

Would that be manageable? We could maybe divide up the organising?

Oh, and I plan to be at Flanders :thumbsup:

After the excellent weekend in Belfast for the start of the Giro last year I decided to have an annual weekend away to watch cycling/drink beer - a couple of the guys from my old club who were also in Belfast are also going.

I wonder what the Flanders equivalent of an Ulster Fry is?

SWSteve

Guru
Happy to go with the consensus, it's just a bit of fun - unless I win and then it's very important ;)

Classics and Grand Tours? Maybe chuck in Paris-Nice and Dauphine? That would see us through from March til early October.

Paris-Nice
Milan-San Remo
Gent-Wevelgem
Flanders
Paris-Roubaix
Amstel Gold
Fleche Wallone
LBL
Giro
Dauphine
Tour
Vuelta
Lombardia

Would that be manageable? We could maybe divide up the organising?

I would be happy to try managing a smaller stage race to see how it goes (something like Dauphiné so I can learn some lessons) and then may be willing to try a GT after, I've never managed a Fantasy thing before, so this would be a good start.

[/putting hat in ring]

Top Bottom