Proviz Reflect360 backpack

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

J1888

Über Member
Anyone got one of these? Saw a girl the other day wearing one and thought it looked pretty good.

Seems to be 30L and waterproof (pinch of salt duly taken).

Just looking to see if they're good quality...I had looked at their 30L Nightrider luminous yellow one which was available through Halford's deals for £35, but I'm not sold on the shape of it...

Col5632

Guru
I've got the 30L nightrider yellow one you mention, it's a good bag, pretty waterproof (to a point) and the triviz triangle is pretty handy and I think it helps me be seen. What are you needing it for?

OP
OP
J

J1888

Über Member
Thanks Colt - I think the Nightrider look decent, but slightly less 'dynamic' in shape than then Reflect360. Also, I think the Triviz costs extra, no? About another £20?

Just need it for commuting really...

Col5632

Guru
When I bought mine they were giving away the triviz for free but it is extra.

The 360 is actually wider so shape wise I think they are about the same, its a good bit extra money too, I easily get a thick jumper and jeans in mine with room to spare for lunch and extras

OP
OP
J

J1888

Über Member
I decided to go for the Nightrider in the end, as it was a fair bit cheaper. It seems fine so far...hope the quality holds up OK!

LimeBurn

Über Member
I cant comment on the backpack but I do have the jacket which is super visible when lights hit it, so if thats what you want it for then it might be worth a try.

Top Bottom