Psst, Southerns...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
Location
County Durham
My FIL helped build this
CIMG0927.JPG


so I can do this
Gardening-Watering.jpg
 

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Location
lost somewhere
Somebody wrote to a paper today. I picked it from the top shelf and demanded a brown wrapper at the till.

"Domestic water usage accounts for 8% of the total national one." Hey! who cares about numbers if you have a good Green, Sustainable narrative?
 
OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Guest
I am gonna wear a large brimmed hat on my commute this morning and start stockpiling surplus water - not to send to you, you understand, more to taunt you...
 

Paul J

Guest
Thats fine, us southerners can trade Buckfast for water from those north of the border. You can keep your Irn Bru though as it makes your woman go a strange orange colour. :tongue:
 

Paul J

Guest
Yeah I saw this all over London

untitled.png
 

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Location
Hexleybeef
I can confirm following extensive field work on my morning commute that it is pissing down in London Town.

The drought is over, start building the ark!!
 

Paul J

Guest
I have blocked up the door and windows of my garage and took the roof off to catch as much water as possible
 

D7JAB

Veteran
No hose pipe ban here because i have panic bought all the hose pipes in the UK and rigged it up to a tap in scotland and just laid them end to end...Boom! Woot wet grass...*roll roll*
 
Top Bottom