Public transport, a bit crap isn't it?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
Woking to Guildford's a piece of cake. Takes 10 minutes, goes every 15.

If this were CAD I'd start pointing out that life is all about choices. Sometimes choices result in you having to make difficult decisions.

gavintc

Guru
I work in the middle of nowhere - just a large office block about 1km from the nearest other building. So, I have always presumed there was no public transport. Chatting to a colleague, I find there is bus from the end of my road right to the office (indeed it turns at the office). So must give it a try - only 30 mins for 8 miles so quite a reasonable time (same as my cycle). But having an option that does not rely on 2 wheels is good.

snorri

Legendary Member
My public transport diary for the past fortnight.....
The bus failed to turn up last week when I needed it.:sad:
I discovered a few days later the timetable had been changed.:sad:
My timetable has a date on the front which advises users when it becomes current, but no date to tell when it will be superseded.:sad:
They've posted a new timetable at my local bus stop.:smile:
The timetable they put up at my bus stop is bigger than the frame they put it in resulting in vital bits of information being obscured.:sad:
Called in at my nearest bus station for a new x route timetable, there wasn't one on display.:sad:
I spoke with the desk clerk who found one and updated it manually for me.:smile:

Public transport, for those of us at the mercy of Stagecoach buses, certainly leaves a lot to be desired.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
My public transport diary for the past fortnight.....
The bus failed to turn up last week when I needed it.:sad:
I discovered a few days later the timetable had been changed.:sad:
My timetable has a date on the front which advises users when it becomes current, but no date to tell when it will be superseded.:sad:
They've posted a new timetable at my local bus stop.:smile:
The timetable they put up at my bus stop is bigger than the frame they put it in resulting in vital bits of information being obscured.:sad:
Called in at my nearest bus station for a new x route timetable, there wasn't one on display.:sad:
I spoke with the desk clerk who found one and updated it manually for me.:smile:

Public transport, for those of us at the mercy of Stagecoach buses, certainly leaves a lot to be desired.

:heat: >>>>>> :thumbsup:

Top Bottom