Pulling my tooth out argggg

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Even I would draw the line at DIY eye surgery. View attachment 480226
It worked though.
images.jpg

Levo-Lon

Guru
Not quite @ slowmotion lol.
I was supprised as to how little pain it gave me to be honest.

Toothache pain is horrible, i dont blame you for pulling it.

Just to cheer you up.. Love this film.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hqYHb41OlSE

gary r

Guru
after closing my finger in a car door, the blackened mess of a finger nail started to loosen and come away from my finger, step forward a couple of weeks and I was having a play fight with my cousin ( we were about 13 or 14 ) a blood curdling scream from me as my loose finger nail caught in his wooly jumper and completely ripped off ! he screamed equally loud as he spotted the nail hanging from his jumper ! we still recall the story today 40 years later ,at least we can laugh about in now . that nail never ever grew back properly !

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
@johnnyb47 are you taking bookings ?
A tooth extraction on the NHS costs £62.10. He could be on to a nice little earner.

classic33

Leg End Member
Hi again and hope you're all well..
You may of read an earlier post that i posted about my mini tour around Wales. It was great to be able to escape the throws of work and escape into the countryside of our great nation for a few days. The roads were unusually quiet and the scenery and dramatic views of Wales were beautiful as i rolled by on my bike.
Unfortunately there was a slight fly in the ointment to spoil things though.
The dreaded toothache had struck and was getting worse by the day. Clove oil was having little affect and it was really starting to annoy me. By Wednesday it came to a head. After a rotten day of wet weather and the relentless nagging from my tooth i decided to pull it out. I was hell bent on not cutting my precious holiday ride around Wales short for a visit to the dentist. So it was out with the bike pliers and some cocktail sticks I'd just bought to dig it out. After around 5 minutes the offending tooth was out, and in all honesty it wasn't to painful either. The ironic thing is though, the very next day i got a text message from my dentist sending me a reminder for a check up for next week!!!.
On a plus note i suppose ive saved myself some money by doing it myself lol.
Which side of the border were you on when you did all this?

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Hi again and hope you're all well..
You may of read an earlier post that i posted about my mini tour around Wales. It was great to be able to escape the throws of work and escape into the countryside of our great nation for a few days. The roads were unusually quiet and the scenery and dramatic views of Wales were beautiful as i rolled by on my bike.
Unfortunately there was a slight fly in the ointment to spoil things though.
The dreaded toothache had struck and was getting worse by the day. Clove oil was having little affect and it was really starting to annoy me. By Wednesday it came to a head. After a rotten day of wet weather and the relentless nagging from my tooth i decided to pull it out. I was hell bent on not cutting my precious holiday ride around Wales short for a visit to the dentist. So it was out with the bike pliers and some cocktail sticks I'd just bought to dig it out. After around 5 minutes the offending tooth was out, and in all honesty it wasn't to painful either. The ironic thing is though, the very next day i got a text message from my dentist sending me a reminder for a check up for next week!!!.
On a plus note i suppose ive saved myself some money by doing it myself lol.

Are your gums in good condition? I'm no dentist but I've had two teeth extracted in my 63 years but they took a heck of a lot of pulling and wiggling to get out. The second one had to come out about two years ago as it cracked whilst eating and couldn't be saved, Three shots of anesthetic and it still hurt as it eventually came out. AFAIK teeth generally come out easily in adults if there is an underlying bone loss/gum disease issue.

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
Did you use any anaesthetic? I once dealt with a verruca using a needle-tipped soldering iron but I prepared for the task with a few glasses of Scotch. It smelled a bit like pork crackling.

Well done!

I dug out a verruca when I was a lot younger. Used a needle which I think I heated up under a lighter first for sterilisation. I remember digging out a small black dot from inside my foot. somewhat a little deep.

Top Bottom