Purchase Memory Lapse

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rooster1

I was right about that saddle
Do you ever get that thing when you've ordered a part from X and a cycling thing from Y and you can't actually remember what you are waiting for, that's me today.

I think I ordered a replacement flex hose for my Leyzne Pump, but I can't remember any of the details. Then I think I ordered something else I needed, but again, confusion seems to be the only thing I have had posted to me.

It's just that season I guess.

OP
OP
Rooster1

Rooster1

I was right about that saddle
No email confirmation?

I've got about 100 unread emails, which one!

Ahhh, found them, phew.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Maz was after a new light fitting for the kitchen and whilst perusing the net pointed one out to me, I told her we'd got one like that in the attic but she was adamant we hadn't so I got the ladder out and nipped up to fetch it, nigh on identical. "Ah but this one is 'low energy' though" she said.
£10 for 3 GU10 LED lamps and jobs a good un, better than the £60 she was planning to spend on the new un. :becool:

winjim

Smash the cistern
It is frequently more convenient for me to buy online the thing I need and have somebody deliver it to my front door, rather than try and remember where out of the loft, the cellar and the storage unit I've put the one I already own, then find the time to actually look for the blessed thing.

We are currently negotiating the purchase of a new house, which will have a very neat, tidy and well organised workshop, which should hopefully solve that problem.

U

User33236

It's often the stuff from China that takes so long to get here I gave completely forgotten about ordering it.

I now keep notes on my phone of orders I am still waiting delivery of.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
I have a spread sheet with all the things I have ordered
Date – Item – Cost – Date arrived

Top Bottom