Purchasing - Cold Turkey - How long can u go ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I get paid friday - I'm trying to see how long I can go without purchasing anything cycling

Anyone up for a little contest

arch684

Veteran
My new year resolution a couple of years ago was not to buy any cycle related stuff unless it was needed,cable tubes etc.I saved a lot of money then blew the lot on an ultegra group set after about 4 months

OP
OP
kingrollo

kingrollo

Guru
Im really struggling already - I tried a wahoo kickr at the weekend - and whilst that is well beyond my budget - I just been informed that I can get started much cheaper than that....
must resist - must resist

bpsmith

Veteran
I find it a touch weird when there's nothing to procrastinate over.

I am resisting buying new wheels until I know what's happening with my Bianchi. Really hard stopping myself at present.

vickster

Legendary Member
I find it a touch weird when there's nothing to procrastinate over.

I am resisting buying new wheels until I know what's happening with my Bianchi. Really hard stopping myself at present.
Any more feedback from LD?

bpsmith

Veteran
Any more feedback from LD?
Had an email from them yesterday, with the name of the person dealing with my case. They are about to send the claim through to the gentleman's insurance company. The standard 21 days being given, as you no doubt know from experience, for them to respond. The tone of the letter appears to be softening me up for them telling me that this should go down the criminal offence route. They have been up front with me from the start, in fairness, but still prepared to give it a go on my behalf first. Will post in the other thread once I hear more. Cheers.

screenman

Legendary Member
I cannot remember my last bike or component purchase, I am though lucky that others buy bits for me quite often.

Top Bottom