Put your hand up who's a Triathlete!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gambatte

Middle of the pack...
TBH, I'm not sure if I'm a 'triathlete'. I like running, cycling and swimming, amongst other things. Seems, if your an adult the most accessible way of improving your swimming is through a tri club.
I guess I'm a not very good runner, who cross trains with cycling and running, who's dabbling in tri?
I've found I like aquathons, but I'm still not convinced as to doing all 3 disciplines on the same day.
I mean, I like pulled pork, rhubarb crumble and eggs florentine. Don't think I'd like them all on the same plate?
I'll find out over the summer (about tri, not single plate dining!)

LilacM3L

Regular
Did my first super sprint last Sept to celebrate six months of 'wellness' after a knee op. Absolutely loved it.

Swim - I grew up swimming so it's easy for me. But I hate hot, stinky athelete's-foot-infested pools, so I haven't done any swim training this winter. I would much rather be slightly chilly and tickled by weeds and communing with ducks. But then, I quite like mud, me.

Bike - bring it on. Tho I need to find myself a road bike for anything more than a super sprint. (Bloody Brompton discriminators. Harrumph.)

Run - the tough bit. I was a sprinter at school but then I grew boobs and it was aaaaaaaaall over. Running hates me with a vengeance.

Was training to do a Sprint this year, though a bike accident earlier this week might have just put a stop to that... :-(

Top Bottom