Queen of the double entendre

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Teamfixed

Tim Lewis
Yep you heard it here first...
Nigella will not be doing a turkey this year, she will however be roasting a nice bit of pork😂

This is neither the thyme or the plaice for kitchen based puns.

stephec

Legendary Member
She'll always be second place behind this lady. 🤣🤣🤣

Chris S

Legendary Member
She'll always be second place behind this lady. 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 564771
I remember a scene were they all had to work late and Mrs Slocombe said something like, "If my pussy hasn't seen a friendly face by 7 o'clock tonight there will be hell to pay." I was a child at the time and didn't get the joke until the show was repeated years later.

Marks out of one?
I'd give her one!
Oooh, maaaaatron ... etc ...

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
My favourite double entendre, stolen from Sorry I haven’t a clue.

“Who can forget the look on Una Stubbs face as Lionel Blair pulled off 7 Angry Men without the use of his mouth. “

it’s a completely innocent observation about Give Us a Clue. And anyone who thinks otherwise is a pervert.

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
My favourite double entendre, stolen from Sorry I haven’t a clue.

“Who can forget the look on Una Stubbs face as Lionel Blair pulled off 7 Angry Men without the use of his mouth. “

it’s a completely innocent observation about Give Us a Clue. And anyone who thinks otherwise is a pervert.
I remember it more like "Who could forget the look of shock on Una Stubb's face as Lionel Blair pulled off Twelve Angry Men in under three minutes".

Lionel Blair had a bit of a sense of humour failure about being the butt of those jokes.

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
A bit before my time, but I hear Julian and Sandy from Round the Horne had a criminal practice that took up much of their time.

Top Bottom