Question about McDonalds circa 1987 ish

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

walker

Does anyone remember collecting the McDonalds Placemats that once turned over revealed a quarter of a board games that once you collected them all you have a board game (obviously)?

simoncc

walker said:
Does anyone remember collecting the McDonalds Placemats that once turned over revealed a quarter of a board games that once you collected them all you have a board game (obviously)?

No, but I do remember the Little Chef placemats that each a had tasteful line drawing of a Little Chef from somewhere in the UK on.

Arch

Married to Night Train
simoncc said:
No, but I do remember the Little Chef placemats that each a had tasteful line drawing of a Little Chef from somewhere in the UK on.

My two favourites being Hickstead and Drumnadrochit.

I don't think I went into a MacDonalds until... What year did Space Odyssey 2010 come out? (Not 2001, 2010)

Zoiders

McDonalds stopped doing root beer after a widely reported case of a disgruntled employee pissing in the said beverage dispenser

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
My brother works at Mcd's. He enjoys it and the shifts are flexible so he can go kayaking in the day and work till late.
Its clean there. You think its bad to eat there, have a listen to what some of the customers are like. He's had customers moan, call them thick and had youths come in throwing things around. He had a guy come in and start punching the windows because he was annoyed.
Still wouldnt work there though, even though the money is not bad.
Sorry, cant remember those board games, i'm too young.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
worked there as a pimply youth (that's me, not the job description) for two shifts. shoot job, but their obvious obsession with food hygiene means i don't mind visiting them these days, what with kids and all.

Abitrary

2 all beef patties, lettuce... cheese... pickles..sauce.... all in a sesame seed bun

If you could say that in under 2 seconds you got a free big mac. I did it and indeed nabbed the Mac.

Think they took the Pepsi...lip.smacking thing and made it more real

Top Bottom