Question for the ladies...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sep1988

... I knew all you men would look :tongue: !

I am looking to purchase my first pair of bib tights for the winter. I just have a small concern about toilet stops. Do they accommodate this or is it just a matter of stripping off and basically taking them off?

Thanks in advance :-)

jay clock

Massive member
I am fairy certain that for women you need to do a fair bit of stripping off.... Even mens' ones are a challenge for a pee as many have a zip that does not come down far enough

Mo1959

Legendary Member
I bought a pair recently and find them very comfy. Haven't been out long enough to require a toilet stop but I would say you would definitely have to slip the shoulder straps down and pull them down as normal :blush:

wanda2010

Guru
^^ I now have a pair of Rapha and DHB bibshorts and, yes, you do need to drop the whole thing for a toilet stop. A baselayer under the straps and you only expose your rear whether indoors or outdoors ^_^

OP
OP
sep1988

sep1988

My DHB bib tights arrived today. Didnt have a huge budget so these seems perfectly adequate for the money. Looked very short when i took them out the packaging but one tried on fit really well. Very pleased with them - the only thing is that I seem to have DHB printed on my arse cheek :laugh: not sure if this should have been further up but the fit of them is perfect so will happily put up with it !

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Yeah I think they do have the DHB on the arse. Useful to put all the layers except the thicker jersey layer under the jacket under the bib straps- then you have less to peel off to go the the toilet.

OP
OP
sep1988

sep1988

Yeah I think they do have the DHB on the arse. Useful to put all the layers except the thicker jersey layer under the jacket under the bib straps- then you have less to peel off to go the the toilet.

Thanks for the advice :-)

Top Bottom