Questionnaire for cycling project

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

beardedrick

Hello everyone, if you have 2 minutes I would like to know a few things about your preferences and habits. I'm working on a personal project and am trying to get more insights from people that are really passionate about cycling!

Here's the google form link: https://goo.gl/forms/wNIJHBqd4ou4vtz02

If you google King Kog it's an actual business in the US, but please don't freak out. This is really a research I'm doing for a course I'm taking so there's no affiliation with this store from my part, I just want to know what features are needed/wanted for a website in this niche. As you can see the questions are generic and not specific for a product or anything.

Thank you for everyone that takes the time :smile:

P.S If you think there should be different questions let me know

Hugh Manatee

Veteran
Done.

OP
OP
B

beardedrick

Depends on what you're trying to find out, innit.
Ha! True... Well basically it's to find out what kind of features and services an online bike shops should offer, hence the question about what you'd like to find in a store.

If you genuinely expect or want people to leave their personal details like email address, you should probably not let everyone see them along with all the earlier responses.
Shoot I didn't know I had to check that one off. First time using google forms. Thanks for pointing that out mate!

OMG. That's very bad.

DON'T FILL THIS SURVEY UNTIL HE HIDES THE RESULTS.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...5BlA17CmQDpYJGQutFBjXspkD1xpTvA/viewanalytics
Yours sincerely,

"Testing"

No need to discourage other people from doing it since only demographics are mandatory and every other field is optional. Thanks testing

I never give out my e-mail (and strangely get very little spam/advertising gumpf in my inbox)

That's fair enough. It's optional for a reason :smile:

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Done - you can skip the personal details, I did.

Top Bottom