Questionnaire - Guided Cycling Tours

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

frenchmen

Dear cycling friends,

We are two young Frenchmen doing a research about guided cycling tours and we need your help to fill in a questionnaire (5-10 minutes).This questionnaire (just below) is meant to be filled by any person who might be interested in the concept of guided cycling tours, specially in France and Europe.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfQc8avgvpfCWBOZG7jb__cNm2UhjrazfuehD5y7r86nN6XSA/viewform

You are of course more than welcome to share it with potentially interested people.

Please complete it individually.

Merci beaucoup !

Bimble

Bimbling along ...
What is the purpose of the research - is it academic or commercial?

Also, why do you require an email address in order for people to be able to participate?

OP
OP
frenchmen

frenchmen

Ok guys, so far the purpose is academic but it might turn into a commercial one in the upcoming years.

I've just removed the requirement for an e-mail address ✌

Thank you.

classic33

Leg End Member
Why assume France is the only place people want to go?

No further than looking at the first page.

Ok guys, so far the purpose is academic but it might turn into a commercial one in the upcoming years.

I've just removed the requirement for an e-mail address ✌

Thank you.
Completed.

I've done an organised self-guided tour in Brittany a long time ago. Accommodation was basic Gites d'etapes, breakfast and evening meal, again basic and route notes and maps from someone who themselves was a cyclist. Support a phone call away. I think if you are appealing to keen cyclists you'll need a quite different approach to organising tours of wineries etc or along the Seine.

Top Bottom