Quiche anyone?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Thin end of the wedge?:bravo:

Cubist

Still wavin'
And Tesco couldn't find the employee who asked for id? What sort of outfit are they running FFS??????. CCTV, timing, till i/d, and a big question around why the hell they are employing people who cannot even start to think for themselves. .......:bravo:

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
The question is why didn't the buyer take note of the cashiers name, and why didn't she ask the manager of the store before continuing to buy. I would have refused to pay if i had to show my ID.

HobbesChoice

I'm not sure I believe the story. The girl makes no fuss at the till, doesn't ask for management, walks out and eats the quiche (too distressed to call a manager but not too distressed to eat) but later decides to contact the paper?

If any of you were annoyed at having been refused a quiche moment, would your initial and only reaction be to contact the papers, or would you write in to Tesco/go back to speak to the manager etc?

The fact they have CCTV, till records etc means that there's no way that, had it happened, they wouldn't have found the till person responsible. Besides, if all the technology in the world had failed surely the girl could have pointed out the person who served her? She was standing in front of her long enough to get a detailed description?

Sorry, a bit too far fetched for me!

I like the comment from some bloke trying to buy booze for his 40th birthday party, all about how he was "embarrassed and humiliated" at being asked for ID. I'd be over the bloody moon if anyone asked me for ID.:tongue:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Whenever we have a quiche at home (occasionally) I HAVE to turn to Mrs F, purse my lips and say "Give us a quiche" :tongue: Everyone groans (as they've heard me do it 1,000 times) but I have this inner compulsion. I have to do it. :biggrin:

thomas

the tank engine
Cubist said:
And Tesco couldn't find the employee who asked for id? What sort of outfit are they running FFS??????. CCTV, timing, till i/d, and a big question around why the hell they are employing people who cannot even start to think for themselves. .......:biggrin:

I don't think they want people to think for themselves.....otherwise they won't follow silly protocols set by head office.

Fnaar said:
Whenever we have a quiche at home (occasionally) I HAVE to turn to Mrs F, purse my lips and say "Give us a quiche" :biggrin: Everyone groans (as they've heard me do it 1,000 times) but I have this inner compulsion. I have to do it. :smile:

:tongue:

Top Bottom