Quick evening cycle

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lawson

Regular
Got home today after work and from picking my 2 year old daughter up and decided I'd stick the seat on the back of my bike and go for a quick ride.
After all I did get it to get fit.

So after making some Bolognese and leaving pasta in a pot with instructions for when my wife got in to boil :-D
I left on a 5 to 6 mile route of steep uphill, followed by steep downhill road section to the next town, then back on the flatish cycle path.

My legs are burning a bit now as I tried to make good progress, but it feels great that I got out and enjoyed my new week and half old bike.

Oh, and the Bolognese was eaten in 5 minutes flat. :-D

jackhandy

Nice one, lawson;

Hope your small person enjoyed it as much as my 2 year old grandaughter enjoyed her first trip in the trail buggy on Sunday .

TWICE round the Goss Moor trail down here in Cornwall: 15 Miles in total.

Kiwiavenger

im a little tea pot
lol. im the big bloke (ex rugby player) on the specialized allez! normally seen hurtling down the b3274 in speeds in excess of 35 MPH lol. mornings towards st austell, evenings back to roche!

jackhandy

HA I'd like to see that! 35 mph UP the B3274!
I managed to average 11.6 mph home from St. Austell this afternoon - but who cares: It was the first time I've used the trail back from St.Austell to Weal Martin - Lovely ride, much better than the road.

Apologies to you, lawson, for hijacking your thread :biggrin:

OP
OP
Lawson

Lawson

Regular
Apologies to you, lawson, for hijacking your thread :biggrin:

No probs, happy to share

Top Bottom